Friday 30 August 2013

I hope i'm doing this right?

I have been waiting to start my own blog, for what feels like a lifetime. After spending countless evenings and rainy afternoons reading blogs I so greatly admire, I've decided to take the plunge and go for it, which I couldn't be more excited about!

I'm not sure if I will have anything remarkable to say or if anyone will actually read what I post, but I love the idea that I have some space in this huge internet world to try and be creative. I love that by having this blog, I can diarise all my favourite things, from daily goings-on to posting about my recent fashion finds which are rarely seen by anyone and let's face it, are normally kept hanging inside my wardrobe! I feel like there is no better place to showcase them than here.


As i'm a newbie to the blogging world, any fellow bloggers who can share advice or just say hi, would be lovely. I’m hoping Introducing Lexi will help me connect with other beauty and lifestyle lovers, find some new products and have some fun.



So let's see if I can get this thing going!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love chatting to new people so please feel free to leave a comment.

Also don't forget to leave the name of your blog, i'd love to have a look.

Talk to you soon, Lexi x