Sunday 3 November 2013

Cath Kidston Wish List

I have been gone for a little while but I am back!! I have been a tad busy with uni work and unfortunately I just did not have the time to sit down and create some blog posts. However, i've settled down on a rainy afternoon, sipping a gingerbread latte..(thank you Starbucks!) and decided to embrace the festive season early by creating a christmas wish list.

I had a lovely little Cath Kidston catalogue posted through my door the other day and couldn't resist all the lovely goodies being advertised for christmas. So I decided to make a christmas wish list of the products that caught my eye and share it with you guys!

1. Kentish Rose Small Paris Tote £48
2. Mini Dot Clasp Purse £12
3. Lattice Rose Compact Mirror £8
4. Mushroom Cardigan £80
5. Big Spot Skirt £35

Let me know what is on your christmas wish list and don't forget to leave your blog links in the comments, I would love to read them.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. I've fallen in LOVE with that cardigan!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it! Definitely top of my christmas list :) x

      Delete
    2. fine skirt!

      Delete

I love chatting to new people so please feel free to leave a comment.

Also don't forget to leave the name of your blog, i'd love to have a look.

Talk to you soon, Lexi x