Friday 6 September 2013

Liebster Award

I was very excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Emily from Emily's Little Blog. I wasn't 100% sure what the Liebster Award was but after a little 'google' and reading Emily's post, I've discovered that it's such a great way to get to know more about fellow bloggers, so I just had to jump onboard!  

It's a lovely award to receive and pass on as it's there to introduce and highlight new bloggers. You can see from the instructions below that you have to state 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you and then pass it on to 11 other blogs who you think are worthy of this award.


"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 200 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about yourselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people and find some blogs that they want to follow."

So let's get cracking! 

Here are 11 random facts about me:

1. I collect vintage tea cups
2. I love shopping for stationary
3.I'm a natural worrier! I worry far to much about anything and everything! *I should really work on this*
4. Popcorn is my biggest weakness in the world, I have no self control when i'm around it
5. I have three small tattoos
6. When I was little I used to wake up really early on a Saturday morning just to watch cartoons
7. Those 'cruelty to animals' adverts get me everytime
8. I have a degree in Criminology
9. My mum is my best friend
10. I'm training to be a primary school teacher
11. I have been stuck on Candy Crush Level 143 for weeks!!!

And here are my 11 questions that I was requested to answer:

1. What is your favourite make-up brand? MAC! The MAC counter is my weakness, which is not so good for my purse. I love the quality of their products-I can't get enough of their lipsticks.

2. Ice cream or ice lolly? Ice lollies, especially 'Twisters'

3. What would your perfect holiday be? Spending a week away with my fiancé in the sunshine, lounging by the pool, drinking cocktails and listening to all my old songs on my iPod (I sound so lazy!)

4. Bath or shower? A bath everytime! Lying back in a warm tub surrounded by bubbles...you can't help but feel relaxed and cosy.

5. Any bad habits i.e. biting your nails? Does eating too much chocolate count?!

6. Do you have any pets? Yep-my cheeky bichon-frise Ralph

7. What's your favourite book? Matilda by Roald Dahl

8. Ever broken a bone? Nope (touch wood!)

9. What would your dream job be? Well it would have to be a primary school teacher-with a side of blogging!

10. Lipstick or gloss? Definiately a lipstick lover, I'm a bit messy when it comes to lipgloss and tend to get my hair stuck to my lips. Yucky.

11. Choose 1 item you could not live without: It would probably have to be my iPhone. Although i've dropped it more times than I can count, it has everything on it and is always by my side.

So there we go. Below are my 11 blogs that I would like to pass the Liebster Award onto. I have been really enjoying reading their blog posts, so please do click on their links, have a read and say hello.


And my 11 questions for you ladies are:

1. Bright colours or pastel shades?
2. Have you ever met a famous person?
3. What is your greatest achievement to date?
4. How long have you been blogging?
5. High heels or flat shoes?
6. What's your favourite smell?
7. Who do you admire the most?
8. Favourite film of all time?
9. Where is your favourite place in the world?
10. Do you have a secret talent?
11. What is your biggest fear?

I hope you enjoy taking part in this as much as I have. Please do link me back when you post this, I would love to read your answers!

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for nominating me, but I don't accept awards! It doesn't mean I don't appreciate it, I am honestly so flattered! But I just don't do these things!

    Thanks so much anyway!,

    Alannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Alannah, thank you for letting me know :) x x

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the nom! Never thought I would be nominated for one when I started!
    Glad you're enjoying this months posts, don't forget to take part to be in with a chance of winning the giveaway!

    Loving your blog! The 107 Kate Moss I've been toying with buying for a while a now after reading so many reviews!

    Looking forward to reading more... Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem lovely! I shall make sure I don't forget to take part in your giveaway. Look forward to reading more of your posts

      x x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the award :)

    Yasmeen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination!! Very kind of you. I will be posting my response at the end of the week :)
    xoxo,
    Jesenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, you have a great blog! Look forward to reading your answers xxx

      Delete

I love chatting to new people so please feel free to leave a comment.

Also don't forget to leave the name of your blog, i'd love to have a look.

Talk to you soon, Lexi x