I have seen a lot of these 'what's in my handbag' tags and posts floating around the blogsphere and I love reading them as I find they always give me great ideas for handy extra's to pack in my bag.
I am due to start University again soon so I thought I would add a slight twist and do a 'student handbag' edition.
I was on the look-out for an oversized day bag which could carry all my essentials including books, A4 files and lunch! This tanned, animal lined tote bag from Accessorize is the perfect size, it has an adjustable shoulder strap, removable pocket and will more-or-less go with any outfit choice (Hurrah!).
So what do I pack in there? Let's have a little look...
From left to right:
- Hand Sanitiser: To keep those pesky germs at bay!
- Floral Patchwork Diary: Perfect for writing down all those important assignment dates and coursework deadlines.
- Cat Purse: I use this cutie as my coin purse, it's easy to whip out when you want to buy a drink or grab a chocolate fix from the cafeteria.
- Glasses: Need these to read, write and see...
- Lipsticks: I always pack a couple of lipsticks to have as handy top-up's to apply throughout the day.
- Pencil Case: Carries all the essentials I will be needing in lectures. This pencil case is the perfect size, not to big but holds everything; calculator, pencils, pens, hi-lighters, ruler, rubber, pencil sharpener, coloured pens etc.
- Red Heart Retro Purse: This is my main purse and holds all my cards, notes and of course my student i.d...great for getting discount on lots of goodies.
- Pink Polka Dot Flask: Unfortunately the polka-dots are too small to be seen in this photo but this little flask is from New Look and is great to keep topped up for when all that learning gets thirsty work!
- Sunglasses: You never know when the sun might shine for 5 minutes in the UK.
- Chew Bar: I have a very sweet tooth and this little chew bar is great for a late-afternoon treat *note to self-must also pack fruit!*
I also pack my A4 file, paper pad and course text-books and the great thing about this handbag is that I can fit all of this in without having to carry anything around (so I have a spare pair of hands to open doors!).
Let me know if you have done a 'what's in my handbag' post, I would love to see!